- Your work must contain at least two images blended together.
- The image must be categorized under Digital Art > Photomanipulation, Contests, Digital Art > Mixed Media, Customization > Wallpaper, Digital Art > Miscellaneous (for retouches), or Resources & Stock Images > Tutorials > Digital Art
- You should provide direct links to the images, textures and/or brushes used in your photomanipulation.
FAQ #217: What are "Stock and Resources" and can I use them in my submissions?
- If you can't provide a link, you must identify the source material you used (purchased image, personal resources, etc.), or please state that it's been removed if that's the case.
- Please submit completed works only; no WIP (works in progress)
- One image in the gallery per week (your OWN work)
- Three fave suggestions per 24 hours (NOT your own work)
- Submit to the folder matching your manipulations category. Example: If the category is Digital Art > Photomanipulation > Fantasy, then submit it to our Fantasy folder. The mixed media, photo retouches, and tutorial folders are self-explanatory.
- Any work not placed into the correct folder will be declined.
- Non-stock photos used without permission
- Works created with photos from sxc.hu - read here for why --> sanguinevamp.deviantart.com/jo…
FAQ #306: Does "Crediting" let me use whatever I want?